Thursday, December 27, 2012

June 29, 1943: Speak to Madge

Hi Darling:

Gee you look beautiful for a women who is about to have a baby, but then you always were the best looking girl in Utah County?  I know you'll be the sweetest, and most beautiful mother in the whole world.  Boy I'm really lucky to get such a jewel for a wife, honey in case I've never thanked you before, why thanks just millions for marrying me, you have made my life complete.  I love you more than 2 bunch, as Brenda would say it.

Gee that is sure to bad about Reva, I sure hope she recovers from the injury soon.  I don't remember her, but I believe I have met her someplace. 

Tell all the folks to be real careful from now on, while canning, won't you? 

I'm glad Florence R. called you up, what did she have to say?  Have they brough them a new car yet, she said they were thinking about it, when they got out of debt, or little more.

Princess I too lay awake at night and think of you, and the baby, and sometimes I can't sleep for hours, because I'm so happy about it all, and lonesome for you.  But this mess can't last forever, and then we'll have each other and a baby too, won't that be just perfect tho?

What do you mean to I remember Lynn C who you used to know, how could I ever forget him? But that is sure tought about his wife and kid.  I hope they get well soon, even if I don't like him.

Honey don't worry about me dropping in and surprising you, but I wish I could.  I bet we would both fall over and faint together.

Well my darling Princess and baby, its time to close again, so until tomorrow, keep on loving me as I do you.

Yours forever,

Speak

No comments:

Post a Comment