Tuesday, March 26, 2013

August 31, 1943: Speak to Madge

Hello my Sweethearts:

Honey tell Mom and Dad thanks a lot for the 2 bucks, that was sure swell, and I really needed it.  Course I got paid today so I wouldn't have been broke for long.

Darling, how are your colds, are you doctoring up real good yourself?  Remember how easy it was for you to give me nose drops?  (Oh yeah).  Gee I could sure use some now.  I'm going to doctor up tonight, and see if I can get rid of mine.

Honey this will have to be just a short note, cause I'm on K.P. again tomorrow.  We go back out to the field test tomorrow, but just to do K.P. and am I glad.  I guess I better sign off cause 3:30 gets here real early.

But I'll write a real long one on the 2nd of Sept. And tell you all about my shipping orders (I hope).

Bye my Princess, I'll always keep on loving you, and praying you both.  Goodnight Joyce Ann.

Oceans of Love,

Your Speak

Madge I adore you.  You're swell. XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment